close

Lab 12

Lab doze Essay

Saif Ismail Pendulum

Go to http://phet.colorado.edu/simulations/sims.php?sim=Pendulum_Lab

and click on Operate Now.

1 ) Research to look for equations that will help you find g using a pendulum. Design an experiment and test your style using Celestial satellite and Jupiter. Write your procedure in a paragraph that another college student could use to verify the results. Entertain data, charts, and measurements that support your technique.

Method:

The formula used to estimate the period of oscillation of single pendulum is T = 2π * sqrt( L as well as g). From that, we can calculate " g” through the equation, g = (4π^2 5. L) as well as T^2. During these equations, Capital t is the amount of oscillation, M is the entire pendulum, and g is a constant from the acceleration via gravity. To calculate a precise value pertaining to g, I used two values pertaining to L on Moon and Jupiter of two. 5m and 1 . 00m. From there I used the simulation to calculate T and I blocked that in to the equation to look for g. The average value of g for the moon is 1 . 606m/s^2. Also, the typical value of g about Jupiter is 18. 913m/s^2. The results are listed in the table below.

Site

Length(m)

Period(s)

Acceleration of Gravity(m/s^2)

Moon

2 . 50m

9. 022s

1 . 213m/s^2

Moon

1 . 00m

a few. 736s

1 ) 999m/s^2

Jupiter

2 . 50m

2 . 264s

19. 255m/s^2

Jupiter

1 . 00m

1 . 458s

18. 571m/s^2

installment payments on your Use your procedure to look for g on Planet By. Show your data, graphs, and calculations that support your conclusion.

Length(m)

Period(s)

Velocity of Gravity(m/s^2)

Planet By

2 . 50m

3. 148s

9. 959m/s^2

Planet Back button

1 . 00m

1 . 974s

10. 131m/s^2

So from the table, the standard value of g upon Planet Times would be 15. 045m/s^2.

three or more. Give your bottom line and create an error analysis.

Conclusion:

The strategy I did previously calculate g is that I tested every planet 2 times with the same values to get L on each location. The results i got in the experiment was that g = 1 . 606m/s^2 on the moon, g = 18. 913m/s^2 on Jupiter and g =...

Bhm415 - Topics in Health Care Plan - Mod4 Essay

Bhm415 - Topics in Health Care Plan - Mod4 Essay

TUI College or university BHM415 -- Topics in Health Care Coverage Module four - CBA For our fourth Case Assignment, were to suppose that we…...

Read
 Unforgettable Minute Essay

Unforgettable Minute Essay

The Unforgettable Second All people in the world have fond thoughts of their lives including me. Among the thoughts I cannot ignore is the first-time to step foot in…...

Read