The Namib Desert 5/13/96 Period 6 The Namib Wilderness is a parched and rippled desert, an endless expanse. This stretches along the wouthwest shoreline of Africa…...Read
Identity the sociable classes of Pakistan and launch an item which goals any of the sociable class.
" People within a society will be ranked in to higher and lower sociable positions, which will produces a hierarchy of respect or respect is called Social Class. вЂќ
SOCIAL CLASSES OF PAKISTAN:
In Pakistan, people are broken into social classes on the angles of income, education, electricity, ownership of property, job, association etc .
SILVER PRECIOUS METAL JEWELLERY:
Natural stone studded metallic jewellery can be manufactured and exported all over the world. It is extremely recognized by the innovative styles. This product is launched to upper-middle course customers in Pakistan.
* Stone Studded Silver precious metal Earrings
* Stone Studded Silver Necklaces
* Natural stone Studded Silver Bracelets
5. Stone Decorated Silver Bracelets
* Cut Gemstones
COUPLE OF CHARACTERISTICS OF UPPER-MIDDLE COURSE
* That they purchase good quality products.
5. Their even more emphasis is usually on preference.
* They are really highly well-informed people.
* Their objective is to become successful in their jobs, reaching a substantial income level and achieving interpersonal advancements on their own. * Their very own reference group is the upper class.
2. They tend to get more knowledgeable about what, in which and when to look. * Shopping places (stores) should be clean, orderly and reflect good taste. * Attracted by different and unique approaches of promotion. By looking in the characteristics of the customers, we all will develop a product which will satisfy their needs and wants. FIRM'S REQUIREMENTS
* The Making of the Master Piece:
Our jewelry today is made in a way, which enables us to generate consistent high quality designs. The standard shape of our jewellery can be prepared by several manufacturing processes such as: * Investment
The blanks retained for studding diamonds and semi-precious pebbles are...